Remote from major cities and resort village of Iron Port is located at the base Tendra spit on the Black Sea . Emerged in 1922 as a fishing village . According to one version , the name is associated with the fact that there really was a hundred-meter jetty with an iron pier. According to another version , originally in Ukrainian port called " Zalіznim " from allegedly was common expression : " The village scho pid zalіzlo the Same Sea" ( village, which climbed to the very sea) . In the middle. XX century. Iron port began to develop as a recreational area . Who is a young , thriving resort with a mild climate, wide sandy beaches and a large selection of comfortable housing . To the western edge of the Iron Port adjoins the largest Ukrainian Black Sea Biosphere Reserve. At 15 km from the village is a hot spring , which are equipped with three baths .