Trostianets village - the regional center 120 km south -east of Vinnitsa. Known since 1598 as Adamgorod . In the first floor. XVII. Trostianets belonged Vyshnevetsky magnates , then Count Potocki , who built a sugar factory . In 1840 Trostianets the surrounding villages , which were Potocki family estate , was founded in St. Petersburg board of trustees . In con . XIX century. Saban village belonged to the landlord , who was forced to give all the surrounding land owners for the debts of the French sugar factory. In Soviet times, were built many promyshlenney enterprise. Historic Sites are not preserved. Settlement is considered a symbol of the arch at the entrance to the park.