Sort by: HotelOld townIshmael40(04841) 2-02-43, 4-84-20price of accommodation from -Meals -Rating
Reviews 0Hotel PrivateFiestaIshmael, Transverse, 2ател. (04841) 2-44-09price of accommodation from -Meals -Rating
Reviews 0HotelDanubeIshmael, Kutuzov, 1а+38 (04841) 6-43-09price of accommodation from -Meals -Rating
Reviews 0HotelHotel PremierIshmael11+38 (04841) 4-83-65price of accommodation from -Meals -Rating
Reviews 0HotelIshmaelIshmael, Ave Suvorov, 54+38 (04841) 2-01-74price of accommodation from -Meals -Rating
Reviews 0Pages: 1
The exact date of its founding is not defined, but it is known that the modern city at different times, there were settlements of different eras .
- The Ottoman Empire conquered village Smil on the site which was built fortress of Izmail .
- The fortress of Izmail subjected to numerous land and sea attacks Ukrainian Cossacks.
The last third of the XVIII century
- A fortress besieged by Russian troops during the Russian -Turkish war of 1787-1791 and 1768-1774 .
11 (22) December 1790
- The winning assault on the fortress of Izmail and Russian troops under the command of Ukrainian Cossacks AV Suvorov , held during the Russian -Turkish war of 1787-1791 .
14 ( 26) October 1812
- Founded in 1809 by the Decree of the Senate suburb fortress given city status . It was named after its founder - Major General S.A.Tuchkova , commandant of all the fortresses of Bessarabia.
- Approved the first coat of arms of the city.
18 (30) March 1856
- Under the terms of the Treaty of Paris Ishmael went to the Principality of Moldavia , who was under the protectorate of the Ottoman Empire. The fortress was disarmed , the property removed , and strengthening blown razed .
- The city returned to its original name - Ishmael .
- On the basis of Russian - Turkish war of 1877 - 1878gg . Danubian lands became part of the Russian Empire.
- The beginning of the regular Russian shipping on the Danube.
- Black- Stock Company Danube Shipping converted to Russian Danube Shipping .
- Bessarabia incorporated into the Kingdom of Romania .
June 28, 1940
- Bessarabia became part of the USSR.
December 7, 1940
- Formed Izmail region .
July 22, 1941
- Ishmael occupied by German - Romanian troops
August 26, 1944
- The city liberated by the 3rd Ukrainian Front during the Jassy- Kishinev Operation .
October 14, 1944
- Created the Soviet state Danube Shipping Company .
- Ishmael is the regional center .
- Opened in Izmail Pedagogical Institute .
1950 - 60s
- Period of dynamic economic development of the city. Were built and modernized enterprise processing , food, light industry , as well as enterprises maritime complex .
July 26, 2001
- According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Izmail included in the List of historical settlements in Ukraine