Belozerka village - the center Belozersky rayonai village council , which includes the village of : Bottling and Chereshenki .
Belozerka village lies on the shores of White Lake , 14 km from the regional center of Kherson. Local land settled long , as indicated by numerical excavations.
The village itself has emerged as a general - estate tsehmeystera By A. Hannibal , this is one of the founders of Kherson. He was the brother of the grandfather of Alexander Pushkin , his mothers side .
Title received from the estate of a local lake . But first, the estate was called as Ivanivka . In 1784, the new owner of the estate was Prince Bezborodko who bought it for 3000 rubles . In 1798 the new owner became Skadovskii , from which came the name Skadovka until 1956